Marinated Lemon Chicken. Directions Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper together until the salt has dissolved. Stir in the garlic, lemon zest and herbs (if using). Pour into a shallow dish or large zip top bag.
Move the chicken around in the marinade until it is all evenly coated. Place chicken in a large bowl, and pour marinade over. Using your hands, work marinade into chicken. You can have Marinated Lemon Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Lemon Chicken
- Prepare of chicken (or less).
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of white pepper.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Italian herbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of lemons.
Arrange the rosemary sprigs and lemon slices in the bottom of a roasting tray. Tip the potatoes into the roasting tray. Make these family-friendly chicken wraps with lemon, garlic and cinnamon marinade on a barbecue if the sun is shining. Take the chicken out of the fridge, pat it with kitchen paper and rub it all over with olive oil.
Marinated Lemon Chicken step by step
- mix the 4 lemons juice with all the spices, salt and Olive oil.
- marinate the chicken 3 to 5 hours with the sauce..
- preheat the oven (250 degree).
- cut the potatoes and put them with the chicken.
- put the chicken in the oven for one hour (200 degree).
- flip the chicken and potatoes each 15/20 minutes.
- Enjoy :).
Remove the chicken to a plate. Cooking the chicken slowly with the lemon, garlic with thyme, and wine was very moist and the taste of garlic and lemon came through beautifully. Thank you for the recipe, will make this dish again and again for sure. Below is the summary of what you should pay attention to succeed in this recipe: Marinate the chicken is an integral part of the preparation which should not be omitted. Dry coating yields a more crispy crust then batter.