Easy Apple Crisp. Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish. Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
Put it into an oven safe bowl and bake until golden and bubbly. That will be two larger apples or three smaller. Avoid Red Delicious and Macintosh apples. You can have Easy Apple Crisp using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Crisp
- Prepare 2-3 cans of apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow or white cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
Toss the cut apples with the sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon. Place the sugar coated apples in a baking dish. Make the streusel topping by combining the ingredients together. Prepare a small casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
Easy Apple Crisp instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F, grease a 13 x 9 pan. Put the cans of apple pie filling in the bottom of pan.
- Spread the cake mix evenly on top. (Do not prepare the cake , just use the powder.).
- Pour the melted butter on top of cake mix, try getting it everywhere..
- Put in oven and cook for 40-50 minutes, or until bubbly. Best served with vanilla ice cream.
Start by peeling, coring, and slicing your thinly slicing your apples. Old-Fashioned Apple Crisp Old-fashioned apple crisp, warm from the oven, is a comforting dessert. Try this easy apple crisp recipe for a delicious ending to a fall family dinner. Read the Story Behind the Recipe This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is a classic old fashioned dessert that makes you feel all warm and cozy! Made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon-brown sugar, then topped with cinnamon oat topping.