Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Crockpot Lemon Dijon Chicken, Green Beans, & Potatoes Recipe.
Juicy chicken, crispy potatoes, and crisp-tender green beans for the WIN! Great for busy weeknights or date-night-in!! Press chicken breasts, mustard side down, into panko mixture to coat. You can have Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans
- It’s 5 of bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of lemons, sliced.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, crushed (smash them with the back of a knife).
- You need 1.5 cups of fresh green beans.
- It’s 4-5 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s to taste of Dried basil,.
- You need to taste of Dried oregano,.
Place back on baking sheet, panko side up. Add green beans and toss to coat. Ingredients in Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken. The three main components to this meal are chicken breasts, green beans, and potatoes, as well as some sliced lemons for flavor.
Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper while you prep your veg.
- Heat oil in cast iron or oven proof skillet, sear/brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the potatoes, garlic, seasoning, and dijon to the pan and mix everything together in the remaining oil..
- Add the chicken back on top of the potatoes along with the lemon slices and place in 375°F oven for 30 min..
- After 30 min, add the green beans to the dish and mix, place back in the oven for another 20 min or until chicken no longer pink and juices run clear. (I just threw a random chili in, but you don't need to).
In this recipe I used chicken breast tenderloins because they are so much softer and juicier than regular breasts, with the same nutrition. I have not tried with regular chicken. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish or skillet on top of the green beans. Place the chicken in the same bowl with the olive-oil mixture and coat thoroughly. Place the chicken, skin-side up, in the dish or skillet.