Loaded steak tacos 🌮. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Here is how you cook that.
PICO DE GALLO: Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, juice from the other lime half, ¼ teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste. Layer each taco with steak and black beans. You need to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder. You can cook Loaded steak tacos 🌮 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded steak tacos 🌮
- Prepare 1 lb of steak meat.
- You need 1/2 of purple onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s of Tostitos white salsa con queso.
- It’s of Corn salsa (see my recipe).
- You need 16 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 of limes cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
You need of Tostitos white salsa con queso. You need of Corn salsa (see my recipe). Loaded steak tacos 🌮 Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon*. Load the tacos up with meat, salsa, onion, queso dip, cilantro, and sour cream.
Loaded steak tacos 🌮 instructions
- Mix meat and spices and juice from a lime and marinate 30 minutes. Heat oil in pan and cook meat until done..
- Grill tortillas on your burner or in a pan to get them pliable..
- Load the tacos up with meat, salsa, onion, queso dip, cilantro, and sour cream. Garnish with lime juice..
We provide you only the best Loaded steak tacos 🌮 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Loaded steak tacos 🌮 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. Loaded steak tacos 🌮 Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, loaded steak tacos 🌮.