Easy Souffle Cheesecake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Bring the cream cheese, sour cream and butter to room temperature and combine them in a bowl with a balloon whisk. Add one egg yolk and mix thoroughly.
As you can guess from the name, it is a light and airy soufflé-like dessert as opposed to dense and thick American cheesecake. Soufflé Cheesecake is not overly sweet, as with other Japanese cakes, but it still has a good enough cheese flavor to be called a cheesecake. There are mainly two kinds of. You can cook Easy Souffle Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Souffle Cheesecake
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, white separated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of full cake flour.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting (optional).
Here's the way you succeed in that. You wish to have of huge eggs, white separated. You wish to have of white chocolate. You wish to have of cream cheese softened.
Easy Souffle Cheesecake instructions
- In a double boiler melt the white chocolate. Cool for a minute or so. Note: If you do not have white chocolate, you can substitute it with the same amount of sweetened condensed milk..
- Add the cream cheese and mix thoroughly..
- Add the egg yolks gradually then mix until fully dissolved..
- Add the cake flour then mix thoroughly..
- Add the cake flour gradually then mix thoroughly..
- In a separate bowl froth the egg whites with egg whisk or mixer until fully formed. You will know if you have the right peak if the whites are solid and firm..
- Fold the egg whites into the batter mixture one to three folds at a time, until fully mixed.
- In a 6 inches spring form, add parchment paper or wax paper at the bottom of the pan and butter or oil to the sides to prevent sticking..
- Pour in the mixture to the 6 inches spring form..
- Pre heat oven for 150 degrees celsius..
- In a baking pan pour in hot water to do a hot bath then add the spring form. Note: You may wrap an aluminum foil to the spring form to prevent water from going in..
- Bake for around 45 minutes for 150 degrees celsius..
- Dress with either whip cream, powdered sugar or sweet strawberry jam..
Get ready of complete cake flour. See recipes for Easy Souffle Cheesecake too. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Japanese souffle cheesecake is also known as Japanese cotton cheesecake or just Japanese cheesecake. It is a mix between a regular cheesecake (Basque or NY Style) mixed with a chiffon cake.