Easy Chocolate Banana Cake!. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Place the bananas in a separate bowl, stir in the eggs and melted butter.
These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favourite, banana cake. Mix together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Add banana and yoghurt then stir again. You can cook Easy Chocolate Banana Cake! using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Banana Cake!
- Prepare 100 grams of caster or superfine sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 of bananas, mashed.
- It’s 190 grams of self-raising flour.
- It’s 50 ml of milk.
Sift in flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa. Dissolve baking soda in boiling water then pour into bowl and fold everything together until combined. Melt butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Easy Chocolate Banana Cake! step by step
- Grease a 2lb loaf tin. Melt butter, add sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat..
- Remove from heat and mix in the mashed bananas. Add the egg, mix well. Stir in the flour and the milk..
- Pour into tin, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar to give a crunch topping if liked. Bake at 160 C Fan assisted/150 conventional oven, for 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Leave cool and enjoy!!.
Add combined butter, egg, vanilla, milk, banana and stir in NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark CHOC BITS. Put butter/spread and chocolate (roughly chopped unless you are using chocolate chips) in a medium saucepan and put on a low heat. Let butter & chocolate melt gently as you watch the mixture at all times stirring from time to time. Enter Chocolate Banana Cake – an easy to make delicious and moist snack cake that is perfect for any occasion. Put the wet ingredients in the blender, give it a swirl.