Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Banana Bread Recipe on eBay.
The blueberries are the perfect addition. We like this served in thick slices with a big smear of salted butter. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- You need of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 Orange.
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add creamed mixture, beating just until combined. Line the bottom and up the short sides with a strip of. In a medium bowl mash the bananas with a fork, leaving them slightly lumpy and set aside. In a large bowl stir together the butter and sugar.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..
Fruity, light and fluffy – yep this Blueberry Banana Bread is delish. Plus it's packed with healthy, wholesome ingredients which will boost your energy – can you think of a better way to snack? Blueberry Banana Bread – Stuffed with Blueberries! Stir eggs, bananas and butter together. Mix in remaining ingredients (except the blueberries).