GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins. In another bowl mix zucchini, eggs, oil, vanilla, and applesauce. Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Add the dry flour mixture to your wet mixture & beat until combined.
I typically only fill them about half way or so. The batter will be very, very thick— do not add additional liquids to thin out the batter. Using a large scoop, scoop and drop batter evenly into the muffin pan. You can have GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 3 cups of grated zucchini.
- It’s 3 of large eggs at room temperature, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Muffins Easy, sweet, packed with the flavors of warm spices, these Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Muffins are perfect for breakfast or even a quick snack. You won't taste zucchini itself, but it makes the bread so moist and fluffy that you would never guess these zucchini bread muffins are gluten free! A delicious, soft & fluffy gluten-free zucchini bread recipe. Perfect addition to breakfast, brunch, or is great as a healthy snack.
GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar..
- In another bowl mix zucchini, eggs, oil, vanilla, and applesauce..
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Mix well.
- Lightly spray bread pans (and or muffin tins) and divide the batter evenly..
- Bake the bread loaves for 55 minutes, turing once halfway until toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. (Bake muffins for 20 minutes, turning pans once)..
- Let bread or muffins cool thoroughly. These freeze well, also..
GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins lisa Upstate NY. Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and mix until well combined. Add in the zucchini and chocolate chips (optional) and stir until combined. If you love a good, classic zucchini bread, you are going to love these delicious, perfectly moist, gluten free zucchini bread muffins. Cuisine: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free.