Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂. In a small bowl, put the strawberry jam and a pinch of powdered sugar. Pop back in if it dosen't have a "syrup" texture yet. Pour the mixture into a small ziploc bag (cut the corner BUT A TINY CUT) and pour the mix on top of the cake, swirling around.
Again, wanted something my sister can eat (she's allergic to all dairies). It's very easy to make, delicious and not that unhealthy at all! Cook over medium heat until the cranberries start to pop and the berries are breaking down. You can cook Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂
- You need 1 of Baked 9" sponge cake (pie shell shape).
- It’s of Strawberry Glaze.
- Prepare 1 of Glaze mix for fresh stawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled water (still hot).
- You need 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 packages of Fresh strawberries.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 packages of Nutriwhip.
- You need 1/3 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Strawberry jam.
- It’s of Cake candy topping.
Recipe and tips at Milk Allergy Mom. Recipe and tips at Milk Allergy Mom. Explore • Food And Drink • Special Diet • Egg-free Recipes.. Layer biscuits with strawberries and cream and they'll soften to create an indulgent no-bake dessert.
Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 instructions
- Cut the two packages of strawberries in slices and put them aside in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix the glaze mix and the sugar with a whip. Next pour the boiling water into the mix slowly, continuously mixing. Mix until the mix has a smooth, gooey texture..
- Add in the sliced strawberries (keep two slices aside if you want to put some on top like me). Mix with a wooden spoon until the strawberries are fully coated..
- Pour the mix into your sponge cake shell. Even with a spoon and pop in the fridge while you do the topping..
- In a large bowl, pour the package of Nutriwhip. Mix with a mixer until it becomes a little more stiff, then pour in the powdered sugar. Keep mixin until you obtain a nice whipped cream texture (it takes around 4-5 minutes to get there). If you want to make sure you have the right texture, you should be able to lift the mixer and shake it a little without any of the whipped cream dropping..
- Take out the cake in the fridge. Put the whipped cream into a decorating bag (or just use a ziploc and cut a corner) and press some nice little drops all over the cake (as the picture shows)..
- Put the strawberry slices you had left aside (if you did) on top of the cake..
- In a small bowl, put the strawberry jam and a pinch of powdered sugar. Pop in the microwave for 25 seconds. Take out and stir. Pop back in if it dosen't have a "syrup" texture yet. Pour the mixture into a small ziploc bag (cut the corner BUT A TINY CUT) and pour the mix on top of the cake, swirling around..
- Drop some cake decoration candies on top and you have it! :).
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Grate the butter into these dry ingredients and use your fingertips to finish crumbling the butter into the flour. Put the digestive biscuits into a sealable freezer bag. Making dairy free cakes is easy. Find a great variety of gorgeous cake recipes that don't need butter, milk, cream or yoghurt to make them taste delicious!