Banana bread cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Tip into a large mixing bowl. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. It's great for using up overripe bananas, too. You can cook Banana bread cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake
- It’s 3 of medium bananas.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 100 ml of yogurt.
- You need 100 ml of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 140 gr of flour.
- You need of Nuts optional.
Bake for about one hour, until well risen and golden brown. A fine skewer inserted in the centre of the cake should come out clean. Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out. Remove the lining paper and leave on a wire rack to cool completely.
Banana bread cake instructions
- Mash all the bananas and mix it with the eggs..
- Add yogurt, honey and vanilla extract..
- Pour the flour and baking soda..
- Pour it into the buttered floured baking pan..
- Bake it in a 180 deg C oven for 45-50 minutes..
Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. Mash the banana, egg and vanilla extract together. Put the butter and sugar into another bowl and beat well. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.