Lemon Pepper chicken wings. The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Whisk olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; add wings and toss to coat. Spread coated wings in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Lemon Pepper chicken wings using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper chicken wings
- Prepare 1 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of butter or olive oil.
Prep the chicken: Place all wings in a large sized bowl. Once wings are done, brush lemon pepper-butter mixture over wings. Dry the wings with paper towels and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and the grated lemon zest, and mix well, ensuring even coating.
Lemon Pepper chicken wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° fahrenheit.
- rinse chicken wings in cold water & drain them on paper towels.
- dip chicken wings in melted butter or olive oil.
- fry chicken wings until crispy.
- remove chicken from fryer & drain on paper towel then dip in lemon pepper seasoning.
- arrange wings in a single later on a foil lined baking sheet.
- bake wings for 10-15 minutes.
Transfer the wings to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. In a bowl, add the chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated. Add olive oil (or melted butter) and lemon pepper seasoning to the bowl. Toss the wings until they are evenly coated. Lay the chicken wings on the wire rack.