Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order Award Winning Varieties From The Experts.
These Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. The air fryer gives them a perfect texture and flavor, making them m. Those wings were juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and drenched in delicious buffalo sauce with lemon pepper sprinkles. You can have Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need of conventional oven.
- Prepare of deep fryer.
- You need of of chicken wings.
- You need of bowls.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of red hot buffalo sauce.
- It’s of of butter.
- It’s of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of any kind of barbecue sauce.
Of course, since I love to cook I decided to recreate my own version at home. Here is that recipe with all of the steps. Season the wings liberally with the lemon garlic seasoning and pepper. If using an Air Fryer: Place the wings in the air fryer.
Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS instructions
- Defrost your chicken wings and separate a few for the fryer and the oven.
- Pour some oil in your deep fryer and set to 400°f. Preheat your oven to 450°f.
- Using one bowl microwave your butter on high for 30 sec. and mix well with hot sauce. Grab your second bowl and pour in a couple of tbs of lemon pepper.
- Add some wings to your fryer and fry until wings are lightly brown on the outside. Place a couple of wings on your oven tray and let them cook for 35 min. or until lightly brown..
- When they are done frying, choose to mix either with the hot sauce or lemon pepper seasoning. Once done baking in the oven, spread barbecue sauce all around the wings and put back in the oven for 10 min..
- Once you have the amount of wings to your liking, you are now ready to serve and enjoy!.
How to make Buffalo Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings. This is another easy chicken wing recipe video. I remember the first time I had these flavored wings years. Grease the veggie basket with some cooking spray and place wings on it. Spread them out in one even layer.