Keto Macadamia Bread. Find Out Why Every Judge On Dragons'den Backed This Amazing Supplement. Grease a loaf pan or baking dish with a bit of butter. Add in the almond flour, whey protein, flax meal, and baking powder.
She mentions that she was trying to. Brigid mentions that this recipe is fantastic for nutrients. The macadamia nuts mean that the. You can cook Keto Macadamia Bread using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Bread
- Prepare of Macadamia nuts unsalted & roasted if desired.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of onion salt.
- It’s of Zest of ½ lemon.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of softened coconut butter.
- It’s of (4 C shredded coconut for 1 C coconut butter).
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of everything bagel seasoning (optional).
Rub the bottom of your loaf pan with ghee or extra virgin olive oil to prevent sticking. Add the almond flour, whey protein, flax seeds, baking soda,. To a blender or food processor, add macadamia nuts and pulse until it becomes a nut butter. If your blender does not do.
Keto Macadamia Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and make sure the oven rack is set in the middle of the oven..
- Dump shredded coconut into the food processor and process until it turns smooth and buttery. Stop and scrape down sides when necessary. Transfer to a separate bowl\cup etc..
- Add the Macadamia nuts to an empty food processor or power blender and process for about 30 seconds or until almost creamy. (Make sure not to process too much, because it does seize up, you want it to be kind of creamy!).
- While the machine is running add the eggs ONE AT A TIME, making sure that each egg is fully incorporated before you add the next one..
- Turn the machine off and add the lemon zest, ½ tsp salt (here I add any other seasonings – I especially like onion salt\or onion powder:)), 1 tsp baking soda, and the 1 tbsp lemon juice RIGHT ON TOP of the baking soda to activate it. Turn the machine on and process for about 15 seconds..
- Turn the machine off and add the processed coconut butter (or softened if bought), and process until smooth and creamy (prob around 30 seconds).
- Turn the machine off and add the baking powder. Process for another 15 seconds..
- Line the inside of a non-stick 10 x 4.5" bread or meatloaf tin with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the tin and tap it on the counter a couple of times. OPTIONAL: Sprinkle any toppings (sesame\poppy seeds) liberally and use finger to gently press toppings down into the batter..
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, or until nicely golden-brown on top. Remove from oven, allow to sit for 15 minutes, lift bread out using parchment paper, and transfer to a cooling rack for 15 minutes. If you don't have a rack, rest bread on the side of a plate so it can breath..
- Slice and enjoy!! Delicious as a tuna sandwich. Mmm, mmm, mmm!.
- Bread will keep for 3 days in the fridge in an airtight container wrapped in parchment paper, or it can be frozen for approximately 3 months..
Scrape down sides of blender or food processor, and add in remaining eggs. Add in coconut flour, baking soda. Unlike many other low-carb breads, this keto bread does not taste eggy and has a wonderful consistency similar to wheat bread – soft on the inside with a crispy crust. Make it for avocado toasts, for your favorite keto spreads, and enjoy it on its own with a bit of grass-fed butter. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.