Sloppy Joe in a biscuit. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Sloopy Joes? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake Families are sure to gobble up this casserole from Kelli Nothem of Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Steps to make Sloppy Joe in a biscuit: Brown hamburger, drain grease. Add Manwich and bbq sauce to meat, soak. Sloppy Joe in a biscuit is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. You can cook Sloppy Joe in a biscuit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe in a biscuit
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Manwich sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays).
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of muffin pan.
It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sloppy Joe in a biscuit is something which I've loved my whole life. To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients.
Sloppy Joe in a biscuit step by step
- Brown hamburger, drain grease.
- Add Manwich and bbq sauce to meat, soak all meat.
- Heat oven to biscuit temp.
- Place biscuits in muffin pan. Push in cups, make biscuits into a bowl in them.
- Add meat to each "biscuit bowl". Fill them, biscuits will rise..
- Place pan in oven. A few minutes before done, add shredded cheese on top of each one, place back in oven until cheese melted.
- simple yes, but you can always add to the meat….onions, garlic powder etc…..
You can have sloppy joe in a biscuit. Serve sloppy joe biscuit cups with a side of coleslaw and French fries or potato chips for a fabulous meal. Heat the oil in a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet along with the onion and bell pepper. Sloppy Joe in a biscuit instructions.