My Simple Layered Taco Dip. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Easy Dip on eBay.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco season using a hand mixer. Place the lettuce on the bottom of a small casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the lettuce. You can have My Simple Layered Taco Dip using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Simple Layered Taco Dip
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese ( room temp ).
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of refried beans ( try my recipe in my profile ).
- You need 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese blend.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliced black olives.
Layer the rest on top of the cream cheese mixture. This simple layered taco dip is the perfect after-school snack or game day recipe to make for your family and friends. It's loaded with cheese, diced tomatoes, green onions & more. We even love to add this dip to our taco casserole cups!
My Simple Layered Taco Dip step by step
- in bowl combine taco sauce and cream cheese. blend well..
- heat bean to just slightly warm. so its easier to spread..
- on a serving plate spread cream cheese mix all over bottom of plate..
- then spread beans on top of cream cheese..
- then spread salsa on top of beans..
- then sprinkle cheese all over..
- then sprinkle onion, tomato and black olives..
- chill until serving..
- serve with tortilla chips, fritos, doritos or whatever u like..
- try my recipe for homemade refried beans.. has an awesome flavor that goes great with this dip. :).
It's sure to be a family favorite the first time you make it! Our kids LOVE when I have this waiting for them after school (and I love that it takes me. Spread refried beans (or you can make this simple bean dip recipe for the bottom layer) onto a large serving platter. Using a spatula, spread the seasoned sour cream on top of the beans. If you are adding beef or any type of protein or meat, add it cooked on the sour cream layer.