Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches. Add canned tuna with avocado, celery, lemon juice, lemon olive oil, chives, dill, caper, salt, and black pepper to a medium bowl. Mash or stir until you've reach your desired consistency and everything is well combined. Toast your bread (if you like) and spread some mustard on there (optional).
Serve with your favorite veggies or tortilla chips. Place the avocado in a medium-size mixing bowl, and mash with a fork. Add the tuna (breaking up any large chunks), and green onion. You can have Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches
- It’s of Tuna and Extras.
- It’s of white albacore tuna packed in water.
- It’s of bread.
- You need of To taste iceberg lettuce.
- It’s of Roma tomato.
- It’s of boiled eggs.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s of sweet salad cubes.
- Prepare of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s of sliced black ripened olive.
- You need of stone ground Dijon mustard.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of capers.
- It’s of dill weed.
- It’s of pesto.
- It’s of To taste salt, avocado.
- Prepare of lime juice to coat the Haas avocado.
- It’s of medium Haas avocado.
- Prepare of frozen English peas.
Season with salt and pepper if desired (I didn't think it needed extra seasoning). You will need the following ingredients to make Avocado Tuna Salad: White Tuna in Water, Avocado, Celery, Red Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Fresh Cilantro, Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper. 🥣 How to make Avocado Tuna Salad Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Scoop the flesh of avocado on a plate. Squeeze lemon on it and mash well with a fork.
Tuna Salad Avocado Sandwiches step by step
- Take the avocado and mash it up leaving it just a little bit chunky. Mix the mashed avocado with lime juice. Take all the dressing ingredients and mix together..
- It should be like a greenish blue cheese dressing, due to the peas and bitty chunks of avocado. Don't add peas till the end..
- Dice the boiled eggs. Drain the tuna. Mix the eggs and the tuna. Toast the bread..
- Slice the tomatoes and set aside. Pull the lettuce and set aside..
- Mix the dressing and the tuna egg mixture. Add English peas. Add paprika..
- Add to the bread and serve with, lettuce and tomato on the sandwiches. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Add in tuna, parsley, lettuce and salt. Mix with a spoon until everything is very well combined. This Avocado Tuna Salad is a healthy and delicious dish made with ripe avocados, tuna, cucumber, celery and red onion. Perfect for sandwiches, wraps or eaten straight up! If I don't have a bowl of my Black Bean Taco Salad or my Avocado Dip, I reach for tuna and make this salad.