grilled jalapeno lemon chicken. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Inspired by our trip to Chicago and the Tavern on Rush. Serve over yellow or white rice. Combine the broth, pepper, lemon zest and remaining lemon juice; pour over chicken. You can cook grilled jalapeno lemon chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of grilled jalapeno lemon chicken
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- You need of jalapeno.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
Place chicken skin side up on grill. A perfect, easy chicken recipe for a quick dinner or healthy lunch! A family favorite, this Grilled Lemon Chicken is packed with fresh lemon flavor and is also healthy, tender, and incredibly juicy! This Lemon Chicken is what we have every other night during the summer.
grilled jalapeno lemon chicken instructions
- dice jalapeno remove core w/ seeds.
- sprinkle ground pepper on chicken.
- marinate chicken w/ lemon juice and diced jalapenos over night.
- marinate onions w/ jalapeno and lemon juice over night.
- place chicken breast on bbq grill.
- add marinated onions to chicken.
- bbq both sides untill golden brown ( 10min each side ).
Remove the chicken from the grill and brush the reserved sauce over the top and serve immediately. Inspired by our trip to Tavern on Rush in Chicago The grill should be scrubbed and scraped as clean as possible. When ready to cook, brush the grill evenly with oil. Remove the breast pieces and place them skin-side down on the grill. Brush the top of each half with a little of the marinade.