Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers. Bespoke Pick N Mix Gifts For All Occasions. We plant a tree for every order placed on our site Low Prices on Peanut Butter Oreo. Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers Macintosh.
Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers! Ingredients : Oreos Peanut Butter Box of Brownie Mix. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. You can have Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers
- You need 2 packages of oreos.
- It’s 1 of jif xtra crunchy pb.
- Prepare 1 of any brownie mix I used my recipe n double batched it.
Put one Oreo into each cupcake liner. Well these naughty little treats are well….naughty but oh so necessary. There are a bit like my Brownie Covered Oreo's from last Christmas but enhanced with layers of peanut butter and a double decker stack of Oreos in each little brownie cake. Brownie Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Oreo Centers!
Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers step by step
- Preheat oven at 350',put cupcake papers in the tin..
- Take the oreos and put on a small amount of pb then put on another Oreo and then put some pb on top of the Oreo and then you put in the cupcake papers. do this for both tins then cover the Oreo cookies with the brownie mixture make sure you cover the sides and when done bake for 20-25 min according to the oven.
- When done let cool and enjoy.
This looks soooo good, and it is super easy to make! Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter Oreo centers! Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. For filling, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter.