The Best White Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats By Angie. Rice Krispies Cereal is Made with a Single, Toasted Grain of Rice. Simple Breakfast Cereals & Easy Dessert Recipes. The Best Chocolate Covered Rice Krispies You Will Ever Try.
Transfer the marshmallow cereal mixture to the buttered pan. Gently press the mixture into the pan so that it's even, but take care not to over press your Rice Krispies as they will become too dense and hard. The Best White Chocolate Rice Krispies Recipes on Yummly You can cook The Best White Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats By Angie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best White Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats By Angie
- You need 1 large of Bag of mini marshmallows.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 jar of marshmallow cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of White chocolate chips.
- You need 1 large of Box of Rice Krispies.
The Best White Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats By Angie instructions
- Melt together butter, marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow cream.
- Remove from heat after completely melted and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Make sure Rice Krispies are completely coated and pour in 13×9 dish.
- Cut into squares and top with sprinkles, chocolate chips, your favorite toppings, or don't top with nothing. Either way they will be fantastic.
- TIP: if you wet your hands before pressing Rice Krispies down, it will prevent them to sticking to your hands and you will be able to pack them down so they will be firmer. Also refrigerating for 5-10 minutes will help.
Let cool for at least an hour, then use the foil overhang to lift the treats onto a cutting board. Use a serrated bread knife to cut into squares and enjoy. How To Freeze Rice Krispie Treats. We've made this The Best Ever Rice Krispie Treat Recipe many times over the last couple of months. You will love the crunch of the Rice Krispies with the combination of creamy white chocolate and smooth peanut butter!