Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe. Spaghetti is a central dish for Italian dinners. Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine.
Spaghetti cupcakes with a chicken carbonara twist make for a tasty, fun family dinner. Whole wheat pasta and reduced-fat ingredients. Flavorful spaghetti surely provides a comforting dinner. You can have Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe
- You need 400 gms of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 500 gms of Sausage.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Green Capsicum.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Coriander/Dhania.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Mixed spices.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Featuring chicken, spinach and two types of cheese, this is a crowd-pleaser. —Melanie. Chicken, Bacon, and Spinach Spaghetti Loaded with sautéed chicken breasts and crispy bacon, this hearty spaghetti recipe will please even the pickiest eaters. Perhaps one of the most popular dishes, spaghetti is easy to make, incredibly delicious, and can be anything from simple to extravagant. But first, you need a great spaghetti pasta, so you can get cooking.
Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe step by step
- Boil Spaghetti till soft, drain water from then set a side..
- Chop sausages add in a sufuria, add chopped onions, capsicum, garlic and ginger to the sufuria, then add cooking oil..
- Let it cook till brown then add tomatoes..
- Let it cook, then add tomato paste, soy sauce and mixed spices..
- Mix then add water or beef stock, let it boil..
- Once boiled add cooked spaghetti and coriander..
- Add some milk add let it cook for 5mins, then serve..
With lots of options out there, we looked for spaghetti choices that will give you a great taste and provide quality ingredients. Instead of reaching for jarred pasta sauce when you're serving spaghetti for dinner, give this homemade sauce a try. In a nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water and spaghetti; bring to a boil. Add process cheese; stir until melted.