Mango chia pudding. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. These chia puddings are so easy to make.
Then add in some chunks of fresh mango and stir in. Place in a medium bowl or large mason jar and add in the chia seeds. To serve, layer the remaining chopped mango with chia pudding. You can have Mango chia pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango chia pudding
- You need 100 gm of frozen Mango cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s as needed of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s as needed of almonds.
- You need Aa needed of mango cubes for garnishing.
Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner. Spoon mango pulp into a bowl. Mango Chia Pudding is our current favourite!
Mango chia pudding step by step
- Firstly cut 2 med size mangos and refrigerate for 1 hr and then In half cup of milk add 2 tsp of chia seeds…rest it for 1 hr..
- After that in a mixer jar add frozen mango cubes and check the consistency of mango puree then pour mango puree to the bowl.
- And add soaked chia seeds on this pudding and then add some pumpkin seeds and almonds and some mango cubes for garnish the pudding..
It is suitable for many people with specific dietary requirements as it is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. For many people, mornings are a busy time. With glasses of Chia Pudding in the refrigerator, breakfast is a breeze and stress levels are greatly reduced. Ingredient notes: Mango – Any variety, just make sure it's ripe! Chia seeds – I almost always use black chia seeds, but white work too Coconut milk – Full fat or light.