Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats. Peanut Butter Coconut Rice Krispie Treats (gluten-free, vegan, whole grain options) These peanut butter coconut Rice Krispie Treats have a peanut butter crisp rice base and coconut peanut butter topping that make these bars hard to resist! With gluten-free, vegan and whole grain options. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Just be sure to grease all the way up the sides of the dish! Scrape peanut butter mixture into bowl and stir to coat. To make the rice krispie bars, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup and a pinch of salt, if needed. You can have Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats
- It’s 5 cup of Rice Krispys.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Agave syrup or equivalent.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Natural Peanut Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
Remove from the heat, add the peanut butter and stir well. Add the cereal and stir until well combined. Carefully press into the pan with wax paper or buttered fingers. In a large mixing bowl, add your crispy rice cereal and set aside.
Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats step by step
- Melt peanut butter, agave and cocoa in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Combine Rice Krispys, Coconut and melted mixture in bowl and mix until evenly coated..
- Press mixture into lightly greased 9×13 pan and cool in fridge..
- Cut into squares and enjoy..
In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, heat up your peanut butter with your syrup. Once warm, whisk together until combined. Pour your peanut butter/syrup mixture over the crispy cereal and mix well, until fully combined. In a small saucepan over medium heat, gently bring the honey to a boil and allow it to boil for one minute. Remove the boiled honey from the heat, then stir in the peanut butter and salt until smooth.