Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. A whole chicken, packed with stuffing and lemon, is doused with lemon juice for citrus taste through and through. Apply mayo mixture evenly to both sides of the chicken breasts. You can have Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon pepper marinade.
- It’s 1/3 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 of finely chopped onion.
Place ricotta in small mixing bowl and combine with lemon zest, garlic, pepper, parm and parsley. Work with raw poultry on a clean cutting board. Place a large foil-lined rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack set inside of it near the cutting board you're working on. Take the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon zest, thyme, sage, and prosciutto with salt and pepper to taste.
Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 375° & thaw chicken breasts!.
- steam broccoli, finely chop & put in a bowl! add butter, onion, parmesan cheese & bread crumbs! stir together til well mixed!.
- cut thawed chicken in half long ways & stop in the middle! stuff broccoli mix inside!.
- place in a casserole dish, cover with lemon pepper marinade! sprinkle Italian bread crumbs on top!.
- cook for 25 minutes!!.
- sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top & serve!!! enjoy!!.
In a small bowl combine the oil, fresh lemon zest and black pepper. Mix well; then brush on top of the chicken. Stuffed chicken breasts make a great dinner party dish. Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. Pop your chicken in a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.