Fish tacos. The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Spread the tortillas with a little spicy mayo, then place the salad and fish down the centre. Top with a little more mayo, then fold and eat with your fingers. Serve with lime wedges, if you like. You can cook Fish tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish tacos
- It’s 1.5 lb of cat fish / tilapia fillets.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Divide the yoghurt, fish and veg between your warm tacos. Enjoy with an ice cold cerveza! People can be intimidated by cooking fish for tacos, but don't be! After marinating, the fish just needs to cook in a glug of olive oil a few minutes per side in a frying pan.
Fish tacos instructions
- Make long thin strips of fish fillets and marinate with cayanne pepper, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry marinated fish fillets until nicely browned on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat up the flour tortilla until warm..
- Place the tortilla in a plate and top with fish fillets, guacamole, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro..
Put the cod fillets onto a plate and cover with the salt. These prawn and salmon tacos are bursting with fresh flavours, made with avocado, lime and pomegranate seeds. Scoop the onions into a bowl and carefully pour over the hot pickling liquid. Ingredients for Best Fish Taco Sauce: For the fish taco sauce, all you need is sour cream, mayo, lime juice, garlic powder and sriracha. The sriracha gives it a little kick of spice so you can add more or less based on your preference.