Banana Choco Bread. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla.
This method will prevent tough bread. For this loaf, we like the variety of sizes we get from chopping. Tiny bits of chocolate flavor the bread beautifully, while larger ones provide big hits of deliciousness. You can cook Banana Choco Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Choco Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbls of chocolate chip.
Note that because of the chocolate chips that melt in the bread as it cooks, it's hard to check for doneness using a tester that you insert. One way to test is to gently push the center top of the chocolate banana bread down with your finger. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt. In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork.
Banana Choco Bread instructions
- First Mash Bananas and set aside..
- Sift flour and baking soda Twice and set aside..
- In a bowl add Eggs, White regular/Granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat it with hand mixer..
- Add oil and beat it till the sugar desolved..
- Now add mashed bananas, mix it then add Flour in it and beat till combine. At last add milk it mix it well..
- Pour all better in Baking tin. I am using Loaf tin. And bake in preheated Wok. First put any stand in the bottom of Wok then place your loaf tin..
- After putting tin in Wok keep flame high for a minute then slow the flame half inch approximately. Flame must in Blue colour..
- If you cook the bread in low flame it also change it's colour from top like oven baked..
- After 45 minutes check it with wooden skrewer, comes out clean… Yes it's done. Loved the freshly baked Banana bread. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top when it in Wok cover it again turn off then flame..
- Let it slightly cool in the Wok and when it's warm take knife losses it's sides. Cut into slices and serve with Tea, coffee or Milk. Ready to serve. Kick your day..
Add the melted butter and oil and stir. How To Make Chocolate Banana Bread To begin, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.