Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot). Rice Krispies Treats are an Easy & Tasty Dessert for Any Occasion! Steps Add butter to crock pot/ slow cooker. Pour crisps, one cup at a time, alternating over the marshmallows.
Mix peanut butter and syrup together in a small saucepan; heat over medium until bubbly. To make the Rice Krispies® Treats, place pats of butter on the bottom of your crockpot and add the marshmallows on top, then once they are bubbly and the edges beginning to slightly brown (about an hour on high and two on low), mix in the Rice Krispies® and stir GENTLY. No more standing over the stove and watching and stirring when you make Rice Krispy Treats! You can cook Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot) using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot)
- You need 1/2 stick of plain butter.
- You need 3 cup of brown rice cacao crisps.
- Prepare 3 cup of brown rice crisps.
- Prepare 10 oz of Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows.
This is yet another perfect use for the Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock™ Slow Cooker. You can decorate for the holidays, or use cookie cutters to make holiday shapes. Place butter in crock pot to be melting. After completely melted add the marshmallows.
Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot) step by step
- Add butter to crock pot/ slow cooker..
- Add marshmallows over butter..
- Pour crisps, one cup at a time, alternating over the marshmallows..
- Make sure crisps cover marshmallows..
- Cover and cook for an hour on high..
- Check to be sure marshmallows have melted..
- Stir to combine..
- Remove from crock pot/ slow cooker and place in pyrex dish to cool..
- Once, cooled cut into squares and serve..
- Note: Used One degree brown rice crisps..
Best if served the same day. First you'll mix CannaButter, regular butter and marshmallows in a microwaveable bowl or in a pot on the stove and melt them all down. Then you'll stir in your Rice Krispies cereal. Place the butter in your slow cooker. Add the marshmallows and then the cereal.