Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Chicken Soft on eBay.
Pop in the microwave until hot. Warm up beans and add a bit of milk and butter as well as a shake of cumin. Decrease time for fewer Soft Tacos. You can cook Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded, roasted (cooked) skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low-fat or fat-free sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of bottled chipotle salsa.
- You need 4 of (6-inch) 100% whole-wheat flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup (1 oz.) of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced peeled avocado.
If you decide to use ground chicken, you will want to start by adding about one teaspoon of cornstarch to the two tablespoons taco seasoning per pound. Alternatively, you can also heat the tortillas in the microwave. While the chicken nuggets cook, rinse the lettuce and tomatoes. Why you will love these soft chicken tacos!
Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos step by step
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well to combine..
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla..
- Microwave each taco at high 30 seconds or until warm. Makes 4 servings..
- Top each taco with tomato, cheese, avocado, and sour cream. Now you are ready to enjoy!.
Flavorful: The chicken pieces are marinated in a blend of spices for a taco full of bold flavors. Perfect for when you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry. Customizable: This chicken is a great base for your tacos and can be topped with all of your favorite Mexican ingredients. Making Homemade Chicken Soft Tacos Inspired by Taco Bell's Recipe. Tacos are generally composed of a tortilla wrapped around a variety of fillings, including seafood, chicken, beef, cheese, and vegetables.