Chocolate Fondue. Great Prices and Selection of Chocolate Fondue. Learn how to prepare delicious and romantic chocolate fondue with recipes and tips from the baking experts at Food Network. Place the mixing bowl on top and pour in the heavy cream; let heat.
For the most intense chocolate fondue, use milk, rather than half-and-half or cream, and omit the butter. Butter or cream results in a softer, mellower chocolate flavor. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate, and stir until melted, smooth and creamy. You can cook Chocolate Fondue using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondue
- You need 500 g of chocolate, dark.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 400 ml of cream.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of coffee, strong.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar, vanilla.
- Prepare of Fruits.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 12 of strawberries.
- It’s of Any other fruits can be added..
Add the vanilla and stir until blended. Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot and keep warm according to the manufacturer's instructions. Only needs three ingredients—chocolate, cream, and a pinch of salt. You can add extra flavors to the chocolate too, like some peppermint extract for peppermint chocolate fondue, or cinnamon and chili for a Mexican spin, or Amaretto or Bailey's Irish cream for a more grown up version.
Chocolate Fondue step by step
- Heat milk with cream and vanilla sugar..
- Add the chocolate, softened (half melted)..
- Keep mixing them, and add the butter, in small pieces..
- Add the coffee. The Fondue is now ready..
- Cut the fruits in diced..
- Dip in the Chocolate sauce and Enjoy!.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, cream, vanilla, and salt. When bubbles begin to form around the edge of the pan, remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Chocolate Fondue is elegant and yet so easy to make. Don't just save this dessert idea for special gatherings. enjoy it every day with your family. Kids will enjoy dipping fruits and cookies into this chocolate treat for an after school snack!