Deep Fried Avocado Tacos. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon or tongs and drain on prepared plate with paper towels. Most fried avocado recipes fall under one of two categories: coated in panko-style breadcrumbs, or dipped in a batter. The latter is the way to go with avocado, giving you a lighter, crisper crust.
Coat with panko, pressing to adhere. Working in batches, fry avocado, turning occasionally, until. Pour oil into a large deep skillet and heat on medium-high heat. You can have Deep Fried Avocado Tacos using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Avocado Tacos
- It’s 1 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Tacos.
- It’s 1 of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Cheese of choice I used ranchero.
- You need 1 of Salsa of choice.
- You need 1 of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Limes.
- It’s 1 of Cooking oil.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. With a slotted spoon gently place half of the avocado slices into the hot oil and cook for a couple minutes on the first side. Carefully turn them over and cook a couple more minutes, until they're an even golden brown. Remove to a paper towel-line plate to drain.
Deep Fried Avocado Tacos instructions
- Start by heating up your oil as much as desired for the amount of avocados your frying..
- In seperate bowls add bread crumbs, flour and egg with water. Cut your avocado and season with salt and pepper. Start your assembly line by flouting, egg then bread crumbs. Fry your avocado for about 15-20 seconds so not over cook keep an eye on them they cook really fast. Drain on a paper towel.
- Now assemble your taco I added lettuce to bottom avocado, salsa cheese cilantro and slice of lime! Delicious!!.
Remove from heat and place on paper towel. Let's bring it all together…heat up your tortillas and add cabbage, bell peppers, jalapeno, avocado, mushroom shreds, and whatever sauces you like and enjoy!!! Place each avocado slice on a paper towel to drain any excess grease. Add a lime spritz and you're good to go! Coat with panko, pressing to stick it around the avocado.