Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. Environmentally Friendly Plastic Free Packaging & Biodegradable Pots Help Fight Plastic Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Place the tomatoes in between the salmon fillets. Combine veggies in a large sheet pan. Season the veggies with salt, pepper, and olive oil. You can cook Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 of bunch thin asparagus.
- You need 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of honey mustard dressing.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of cucumber yogurt or favorite garnish.
Place the salmon fillets into the bowl, add ½ a tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze in the juice of ½ a lemon. Season lightly and toss to coat. Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, skin-side up. Quick and easy one-pan Oven Baked Salmon And Vegetables are perfect for busy weeknights.
Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables instructions
- Gather your ingredients.
- Pre-heat your Oven to 400°F..
- Layer the bottom of the pan with the asparagus , drizzle with butter..
- Place the salmon fillets on top, brush honey mustard dressing on top..
- Add your cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in your oven for 17-20 mins, until salmon is fully cooked, you can check the thickest part..
- Top with favorite sauce (Greek Yogurt with cucumbers) and serve..
If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe for a healthy and nutritious dinner, then this fresh salmon and veggie bake will be a perfect fit for you. This recipe is a delicious way to prepare the fish. It is a very easy and fast. This dish is healthy and you don't have to do any special effort to make it. The oven will take care of everything.