Pineapple Bomb. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Pineapple? It was the Long-Range weapon of Al Capone's gang. Mix and serve over ice in an old-fashioned glass.
The grooves and knobs gave it the appearance of a pineapple, and are the origin of the nickname. DIRECTIONS In a mixing glass filled with ice, add above ingredients and shake. Pour into glass filled with ice. You can cook Pineapple Bomb using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Bomb
- Prepare of Sandwich.
- It’s 1 of rope smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of thick slice brown sugar ham.
- It’s 1 of Hawaiian sweet bread hamburger bun.
- It’s 1-2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 of pineapple slices.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of fresh Rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic sliced up.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of Bomb Spread (makes more than enough for 1 sandwich).
- It’s 2 of habanero peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of garlic spread.
- It’s 4 tbs of honey approximately.
Pineapple Bomb is a fake attack used by Rasetsu. It is an explosive energy sphere technique and is similar to the energy ball the frieza uses to destroy planet nameks core during his fight with Goku. Pineapple Grenade is a perfect marriage of pineapple and salted caramel with the finest rum from Guyana. The Bomb sale never looked so good.
Pineapple Bomb instructions
- Start with making caramelized onions if you choose to add them. If not cut the rope sausage short enough to fit the bun the slice it open in half vertical down the center..
- Pour olive oil in warm pan and let it heat up. Once warm fry your ham and sausage in the garlic and rosemary. Season the meats with salt and pepper..
- While that fries make the "bomb spread". Start by dicing up both habaneros. Then mix the peppers and honey into the garlic spread. I use a deli bought garlic spread but any garlic spread will work. The important part is making sure the balance is good. Taste the spread as you go and if there is too much heat add more honey to the mix. I don't actually measure the honey I just add it till the heat is lessened to the point I'm looking for, but judging by eye sight I know there's at least 2 tbsp..
- Once the meat is done make the sandwich. It should go, from bottom to top; bottom bun, Swiss cheese slice, ham, sausage slices (I put another slice of swiss on top of the sausage but i like a lot of cheese), fresh pineapple slices (if using caramelized onions add them on top of the pineapple slices), then top bun with the "bomb spread" spread on the inside of the bun generously..
- Then enjoy. I like to serve mine with mashed yucca. Any left over spread just freeze till next time or for later use on other dishes..
It's a new year and the perfect time to start afresh! Wildlife officials in India are investigating the death of a pregnant elephant after it ate a pineapple containing firecrackers. The incident in Kerala caused outrage after a forest official posted. Pineapple Bomb is a recipe brought to you by the Mixologists at BartenderSpecialties.com Find bar supplies information and even bartenders. Thousands of recipies from alcoholic drinks, to non-alcoholic drinks.