Baked Lemon Chicken. Tip a couple of tbsp olive oil into a small roasting tin. Add the lemon slices and then sit the chicken on top. Rub the top of each chicken breast with a little olive oil and then season well.
Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and cut a few slits in foil to vent. Sprinkle chicken breasts with prepared spice rub and set chicken breasts over lemon slices inside the baking dish. Drizzle reserved marinade over the chicken breasts. You can have Baked Lemon Chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Chicken
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of Panko crumbs + mixture of cayenne pepper, paprika, italian seasoning.
- You need of chicken breast halves.
In a shallow bowl, combine flour and pepper; dredge the chicken. Place chicken in an oven-proof dish and season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Add chopped garlic, fresh thyme and lemon slices to the chicken. Mix together lemon juice, wine/stock and season the liquid with salt and pepper then pour into the pan.
Baked Lemon Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine the olive oil, lemon juice (+ lemon zest), garlic, sal and pepper. Place panko mixture in another dish. Dip chicken in oil mixture, then coat with crumbs..
- Place in a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil mixture. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear..
Bake the chicken in a hot oven until golden brown and juicy with the sauce reduced. Spruce up chicken breasts with fresh thyme and lemon – whether or not you use skin-on chicken is up to you. Lemon chicken with fruity olive couscous. Salt; Paprika; Olive oil; Thyme; Garlic powder; Chicken drumsticks; Black pepper; Lemon; Onion; Butter (optional) Directions. You'll find the complete, detailed instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.