Chocolate Fondue. Learn how to prepare delicious and romantic chocolate fondue with recipes and tips from the baking experts at Food Network. Place the mixing bowl on top and pour in the heavy cream; let heat. Meanwhile, break up or chop chocolate into small.
Butter or cream results in a softer, mellower chocolate flavor. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate, and stir until melted, smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla and stir until blended. You can have Chocolate Fondue using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondue
- Prepare 200 gram of chopped dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need handful of Cherries.
- Prepare 5-6 of oreo biscuits.
- You need 5-6 of waffer biscuits.
- You need As needed of Brookies cubes.
- It’s 4-5 of Choco rolls.
- You need handful of Cadbury shots.
Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot and keep warm according to the manufacturer's instructions. Only needs three ingredients—chocolate, cream, and a pinch of salt. You can add extra flavors to the chocolate too, like some peppermint extract for peppermint chocolate fondue, or cinnamon and chili for a Mexican spin, or Amaretto or Bailey's Irish cream for a more grown up version. Combine the chocolate, cream, milk, vanilla and salt in the hot insert.
Chocolate Fondue instructions
- Ingredients used.
- For chocolate sauce- Heat a pan add milk and let it cook till the first boil..
- Add chopped chocolate and keep stirring with the whisker so no lumps are formed. Cook it for 10 minutes..
- Now add butter and mix well. Turn off the flame and add vanilla essence (it's optional) and keep it aside..
- Now cut the banana in round shape and place it in skewer sticks like this. Clean the cheeries and remove the seeds and place it in skewer stick..
- Now pour the warm chocolate sauce in serving bowl and serve. I have drizzled some Nutella on the banana's. Place the oreo biscuits on one side, wafer biscuits adjacent to it. Place choco rolls and then brookie cubes. Lastly add cadbury shots and it's ready to serve..
- If you not using the fondue pot reheat the chocolate sauce and pour it in serving bowl and serve hot with all your favorite chocolates, fruits biscuits, cakes, cookies etc..
Add the bourbon or liqueur if. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, cream, vanilla, and salt. When bubbles begin to form around the edge of the pan, remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Chocolate Fondue is elegant and yet so easy to make. Don't just save this dessert idea for special gatherings. enjoy it every day with your family.