Mango Salsa mini tacos 💛. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Low Prices on Taco Great recipe for Mango Salsa mini tacos 💛. #NoFire I am a mango monster & love to create some recipes with the king of fruits😍my neice nephew and younger sister are obsessed with lays. So,Today i tried out mini tacos with mango salsa and lays.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir around. Heat tortillas as directed on package. Spoon the warm black beans mixture into the tortillas. You can cook Mango Salsa mini tacos 💛 using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Salsa mini tacos 💛
- It’s 12-14 of lays chips large.
- It’s 1 of ripe mango large.
- You need 1 of onion medium.
- It’s 1 of tomato medium.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare half of lemon.
- You need 1 of tabl spn fresh corrinader.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chat masala.
- You need 1 of tabl spn mayo.
Add the mango salsa over the top and place one slice of avocado in each little tortilla. Then spoon a little soured cream on each taco and enjoy. You can use the extra for more shrimp tacos or use as a topping for chicken or fish. You will also have some red bell pepper left over.
Mango Salsa mini tacos 💛 step by step
- Finely chop the onion like this.
- Finely chop tomato.
- Dice the mango like this.
- Finely chop 1 green chilli and corrinader and take half lemon.
- For mango salasa.
- In a mixing bowl add chopped onion green chilli mango tomato coriander.squeeze half of lemon and add pinch of salt and toast.
- In a serving platter Place big lays chips of your fav flavur I used youghurt and mix herbs and some french cheese.
- Place the mango salsa on chips and garnish with mayo.
- In the end sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala and serve with some mango salsa..
Don't let this veggie go to waste! Bell peppers are a great source of Vitamin C. For the tortillas, mix the flour and salt together in a bowl. The best mango salsa recipe for fish tacos – feel free to add more chili flakes or maybe a jalapeno pepper for more heat. For us, the heat from the cajun seasoning was enough.