Lemon pepper chicken. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Cover the bowl with cling film and. The lemon-pepper + chicken combo is beloved for a number of reasons, most of which can be summed up this way: Lemon-pepper is a simple, low-cost way to dress up an otherwise bland piece of chicken. The zesty lemon flavor mingles beautifully with spicy black pepper to create a refreshing flavor combination that's bright but not too overwhelming. You can cook Lemon pepper chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need of Curd.
- It’s of Lemon.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Corn flour.
Mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into flour mixture, shaking to remove excess. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Spread lemon pepper over the skin of the chicken.
Lemon pepper chicken step by step
- Take chicken in a bowl add garlic paste, black pepper n salt.and marinate it..
- Then take pan add oil into it then add marinated chicken pieces. Cook it until it changes the colour..
- Take a bowl add corn flour egg curd and mix it well. Add few drops of lemon juice to it..
- After chicken is cooked add this paste to it. Again cook it for 20 mins until it becomes dry and oil comes out..
- Ur dish is ready.
Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Tips To Make BEST Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe. You can cut chicken breasts horizontally into two fillets or pound a chicken breasts to make it thin. Do not grate the white part below the yellow skin. It's too bitter and will change the taste of chicken.