AMIEs Flourless CHOCOLATE Cake. It's called a flourless chocolate cake, but it's more like a decadent large chocolate truffle.the rich and creamy inside with a texture like velvet, smooth, dense, and flavorful. This Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake is very rich, so a small piece goes a long way. Rest a medium heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water on a medium-low heat.
In the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla. Blend the chocolate and sugar in a food processor until a fine powder forms. You can cook AMIEs Flourless CHOCOLATE Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Flourless CHOCOLATE Cake
- It’s 150 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of icing sugar, for dusting.
- It’s 8 of strawberries.
Add the boiling water, butter, egg yolks,. In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until. Eggs are usually separated and whisked up independently to give the cake a moussey consistency, which saves it from overwhelming heaviness. Mix the grounds almonds, baking powder, cocoa, sugar and the vanilla seeds in a bowl. (Add the leftover vanilla pod to caster sugar to make vanilla sugar).
AMIEs Flourless CHOCOLATE Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (325ºF). Grease and line a 20cm round cake pan with baking paper..
- Combine chocolate and butter into a bowl and cook over double boiler until smooth and thick. Cool and set aside..
- Combine eggs and sugar gradually, creaming well. Blend cocoa powder and vanilla, stirring well. Slowly mix into creamed chocolate mixture until batter is smooth and well blended..
- Pour into prepared cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool..
- To serve, we can cut into wedges and dust with icing sugar. We can decorate each slice with strawberry on top..
Add the softened butter and the eggs, one by one, beating in between. This cake, from day one, has been our best-seller. The fact it's flourless means it contains only a small amount of ground almonds, making it naturally gluten free. I love to swirl a little cherry jam into the cream and serve with a few fresh cherries. 🍽️ More gluten free desserts? I have quite a few gluten free desserts.