Rice krispies treats. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! Find Rice Crispy Treats Recipe now. Best if served the same day.
Made to make a classic, no-bake dessert recipe as simple or as creative as you want. Best if served the same day. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. You can cook Rice krispies treats using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice krispies treats
- You need 500 g of rice krispies(puffed rice).
- It’s 100 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of marshmallows.
- You need 50 g of baking white chocolate (optional).
Add marshmallows and salt and stir until completely melted. Let cool for at least an hour, then use the foil overhang to lift the treats onto a cutting board. Use a serrated bread knife to cut into squares and enjoy. How To Freeze Rice Krispie Treats.
Rice krispies treats instructions
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan on a medium heat stove.
- Add marshmallows and cover.
- Reduce the heat when the marshmallows swell.
- With a wooden spoon, poke a couple of the marshmallows. If they are really soft (almost melted) remove the pan from the heat.
- Add in the rice krispies and stir until all the rice krispies are coated with marshmallow..
- Spray a serving dish with oven bake spray..
- Spray your hands too as they stick when you mould them.
- Put all the rice krispies into the greased pan and pat down with your hands until the whole mixture is tightly pressed down.
- If you bought chocolate, melt it and pour over the rice krispies.
- Put into the fridge until firm.
- Cut into bite size pieces and serve or store!.
Use peanut butter in place of marshmallows. Beyond adding tons of great flavor to your crispy rice treats, peanut butter makes the perfect. Snickers + Rice Krispies treats = a match made in heaven. Get the recipe at Like Mother Like Daughter. Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispies Treats With peanut butter cups sandwiched in the middle, these crispy desserts are totally irresistible.