Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken. Place the chicken in a bowl and massage it with oil on all sides. Drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with garlic and parsley. Preheat your outdoor grill so you have a good amount of coals.
Place the lemons, flesh side down, on the preheated grill. Place your chicken breasts in a gallon Ziploc bag with all ingredients for the Lemon Herb Marinade. Seal the bag, squeezing out any excess air. You can have Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken
- You need 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Tarragon.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (grated).
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Water.
- It’s of Chopped Parley to garnish.
Grill or saute your chicken depending on your preference. Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. If desired, garnish with fresh thyme sprigs and lemon wedges. Serve this delicious Summer Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken with a Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Poppyseed Dressing for the full she-bang.
Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken step by step
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag. Chop all the herbs very fine. Grate your garlic. Zest and juice your lemon. Mix all ingredients well and add to the chicken in the bag. Set in fridge for 1 hour to marinate..
- When ready to cook. Remove marinated chicken from fridge. Take chicken out of bag and let it come to room temp (about 20 minutes.) Preheat grill to medium high..
- Grill about 15 minutes on each side (times can vary depending on how big your your pieces of chicken are.) Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and fresh parsley..
Hope you guys love this grilled chicken recipe like we do! Put your oil in the pot. Add garlic and slowly heat it up. Add the herbs, vinegar, water, lemon juice, rind and salt. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Grocery List Go to Grocery List.