Mexican beans tacos. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the garlic. Fry until golden, then add the beans. Cook until warmed through, crushing gently with the back of your wooden spoon, then set aside.
In which crispy tacos is made from makai flour with different stuffing. Here I made veg bean tacos loaded with rajma, tangy salsa and cheese. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. You can have Mexican beans tacos using 43 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican beans tacos
- You need of For taco shells:-.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow makai flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour or maida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ajwain or carrom seeds.
- It’s as required of Oil for frying.
- It’s of For rajma stuffing:-.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rajma or black beans.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sodabicarb.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of big finely chopped onion.
- You need 6-8 of Crushed garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of small finely chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled American corn kernels.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For raw salsa:-.
- You need 2 of finely chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 4-5 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1-2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- You need of For sour cream:-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s as per taste of Little salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need of Other ingredients:-.
- It’s 3 cubes of grated cheese or as required.
Add the garlic and taco seasoning, and heat just until fragrant. Continually stir until heated through and most of the water evaporates. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeno; cook and stir until tender.
Mexican beans tacos step by step
- For taco shells:- combine yellow makai flour, wheat flour, salt and ajwain. Add oil. Mix well and knead dough with enough water. Rest for 15 minutes. Prepare equal size small balls from it..
- Roll out disc or puri from it. Dust little flour on rolling pin if needed. Prick with fork or knife. Deep fry in hot oil. First fry both sides for sometimes, then with the help of pair of tongs give'The'shape and fry till golden and crisp. Keep aside..
- For rajma stuffing:- Wash and soak rajma in water for 6-8 hours. Boil in pressure cooker with salt and sodabicarb. Then strain water from it..
- In a pan heat oil. Add chopped onion and crushed garlic and saute till onion turns translucent. Add tomato puree and capsicum saute till oil seperates. Add red chili powder, black pepper powder, tomato ketchup and sugar and mix well..
- Add boiled rajma and combine well. Slightly mash them with masher. Add boiled american corn kernels. Add required salt, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well. Stuffing is ready..
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients mentioned in ' for raw salsa '. Keep in fridge for half an hour..
- In a mixing bowl take hungcurd, mayonnaise, black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Sour cream is ready..
- Now assemble it. Take taco shell, fill with 2-3 spoon rajma stuffing, apply sour cream on it. Spread raw salsa and follow with grated cheese. Yummy Mexican bean tacos are ready to serve..
Stir in beans and tomatoes; heat through. Serve bean mixture in tortillas with toppings as desired. Method For the beans, heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and a splash of olive oil and cook for a minute or so, until the edges of the garlic begin to just brown. Mexican Three Bean Tacos Crisp tortilla cups with cannellini, black turtle and kidney beans, sweet potato and sweetcorn in a smoky tomato sauce.