Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!. Our Vegan Cakes are full of flavour, great for birthdays and all celebrations. You won't be able to tell the difference from our non-vegan products! Great recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!.
Although not strictly Paleo, this cake satisfied both. Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!. Flourless chocolate cake lovers can rejoice – because here's the best flourless chocolate cake Last year's wildly successful desserts – my Amazing Paleo Chocolate Cake and Vegan Caramel Let me introduce you to my Flourless Chocolate Cake! You can have Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!
- Prepare 240 g of cooked black beans (or 1 400g can, drained).
- You need 100 g of dates, pitted.
- Prepare 175 ml of coconut oil.
- It’s 80 g of milled flaxseeds.
- You need 80 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 150 g of maple or carob syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For Icing:.
- It’s 2 of avocados – they should b very ripe.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of carob or maple syrup (optional).
- You need of For decoration:.
- Prepare 100 g of berries.
Most flourless chocolate cakes are extremely. This rich and dense vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake is also gluten-free for a decadent dessert nearly everyone can enjoy. Before my blogging days, I spent many years as a baker. Among my most notable jobs, was the cake maker at a popular dessert restaurant here in Portland.
Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan). in the food processor, blend the drained beans, dates and coconut oil together to a smooth paste.
- Add other ingredients and blend until everything is well mixed together..
- Pour into 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper and smooth the top..
- Bake for 45 minutes in the centre of the oven OR until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool before placing carefully on a serving plate (because it has not gluten, it breaks easily).
- To make the icing, scoop the avocados out of their skin and blend in a food processor. Add cocoa powder and maple syrup to taste, and blend until smooth..
- Use a palette knife to spread the icing on top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with berries or orange peel..
Chocolate Cake, no added sugar, flourless. I made this cake for a holiday party and everyone was so surprised that there was no flour! Almond butter gives the cake the perfect texture that can fool anyone! This cake is sweetened with apples and dark chocolate. The topping is a fluffy chocolate whipped cream sweetened with a small amount of.