Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. Note: The dark cupcakes will block out the color and designs on most thin paper liners.
For the frosting, I used a dark chocolate to make the ganache. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside. In another bowl, combine the hot water or coffee and cocoa; set aside. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- It’s of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- You need 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together the sugar, butter, salt and vanilla. Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes are homemade chocolate cupcakes filled with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with a silky chocolate buttercream frosting. These chocolate filled cupcakes are easy to make, decadent and perfect with a glass of milk! Add a Ghirardelli Impressions chocolate for the finishing touch, and you have the perfect Valentine's Day treat!
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
Put chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting step by step. In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg.