Dairy-free avocado egg salad. To make the avocado egg salad, cut the avocado into cubes and scoop into a mixing bowl. Use a fork to lightly mash. Roughly chop the eggs and add to the bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
Peel and chop eggs in small pieces. Peel avocado and cut in pieces. Avocado Egg Salad is so simple to make. You can cook Dairy-free avocado egg salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy-free avocado egg salad
- Prepare 4 of free range eggs.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Chop the eggs, mash the avocado and stir together. Here are the step by step instructions: Boil your eggs, and chop. Add chopped boiled eggs into the avocado. Instead of using mayo, this delicious and bright egg salad uses avocado instead.
Dairy-free avocado egg salad step by step
- Peel avocado and cut in pieces. Squeeze juice of 1/2 of the lemon and smash avocados till it becomes avocado mash..
- Cook your eggs till the hard boiled consistency. Peel and chop eggs in small pieces..
- Add to avocados, pour oil over egg avocado mixture and sprinkle with salt. Mix well. Add some chives. Serve on the bread, brioche bun or green salad leaves..
The crunch of the celery and purple onion works well with the hard boiled egg and avocado. I love to serve a scoop of this over a fresh leaf green salad and fresh herbs. Hence, I didn't feel guilty about pairing this dairy-free avocado egg salad with a crescent roll sprinkled with sugar, cinnamon and butter. Avocados are high in healthy fats, fiber, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, vitamin E and various B vitamins. The avocado is different from most fruits.