Breakfast Taco. Enjoy The Wide Variety Of Flavors Handcrafted In Mexico With Cholula® Hot Sauces. Enhance Your Breakfast Tacos With Cholula® Hot Sauce And Uncap Real Flavor! Check Out Our Delicious Breakfast Taco Recipe & Try Our Fresh Sausage with Your Next Meal.
The skillet over high heat is for warming tortillas. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Spray the medium heat skillet with some cooking spray, and pour in the eggs. You can have Breakfast Taco using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Taco
- It’s 250 g of mushrooms (optional).
- You need 100 g of grated mature cheddar.
- You need 9 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 of tortilla wraps (regular or mini).
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tub of cool salsa (ideally fresh).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Heat margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Directions Gently mix black beans, avocado, pico de gallo and lime juice; set aside. We love an excuse to eat tacos anytime — even for breakfast! This recipe combines some of our favorite breakfast ingredients — scrambled eggs, avocado and cheese — and stuffs them into crunchy taco shells along with veggies and salsa.
Breakfast Taco step by step
- Slice the mushrooms. Heat in a frying pan with olive oil..
- Meanwhile crack the eggs into a bowl. Keep stirring the mushrooms..
- Add a little salt and some pepper. Then mix..
- Add the milk and two small handfuls of cheese. Mix..
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan..
- Keep stirring the mixture every 15 seconds to get a scrambled effect..
- Meanwhile tear the tortilla packaging and put in the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Add two tortillas to each plate..
- Line the centre with salsa..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Add the egg mixture and close. Serve the tacos..
Fold the taco and eat as is, or if you prefer, fold the filled tortilla and spread some butter on the top half of the folded tortilla and place under the broiler a few minutes to"crisp" the top a bit and melt the cheese inside. One of my favorites is scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, salsa and cilantro. A good breakfast taco is a thing of beauty. Not only will these keep you full until lunch, they've also been known to cure a mean hangover. (Hair of the dog, a la Michelada, anyone?) Pickled onions. Breakfast Tacos with Fire-Roasted Tomato Salsa from Cooking Classy These breakfast tacos are as classic as they come: Think bacon, eggs, cheese, potatoes, and a couple of Southwestern additions,.