Fast, Flourless Marble Chocolate Cake made from Okara. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great Prices On Chocolate Marble. Check Out Chocolate Marble On eBay. Since I'm pregnant, I've been toying with some healthy, delicious ways to feed my cravings.
I added chocolate to the plain okara cake batter to overpower the scent of the okara. Make the vanilla batter: In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and continue beating until well blended and no lumps remain. You can cook Fast, Flourless Marble Chocolate Cake made from Okara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fast, Flourless Marble Chocolate Cake made from Okara
- It’s 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 4 grams of ★Baking powder.
- You need 60 grams of ★Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- You need 70 grams of ■Chocolate (preferably bitter).
- You need 50 grams of ■Margarine.
I added chocolate to the plain okara cake batter to overpower the scent of the okara. The top will be puffed and slightly cracked, especially around the edges. It will sink down as it cools. With the mixer on low, gradually pour in the chocolate mixture and continue beating until well blended.
Fast, Flourless Marble Chocolate Cake made from Okara step by step
- To make the cake easier to remove, line a cake pan with a sheet of parchment paper (no need for greasing the pan). Preheat the oven to 340F/170C..
- Finely chop the chocolate in a food processor, then mix together with the margarine and microwave for about 50 seconds..
- Mix together the ★ ingredients and blend in a food processor..
- Add the egg and vanilla oil and blend again. Once it's good and creamy, remove about 1/3 of the mixture and transfer it to another container..
- Pour the chocolate sauce from Step 2 into the food processor and blend together. You should now have two separate batter mixtures..
- Alternate layers of the two mixtures in the cake pan, then drop dollops of the white batter on top. Finally, using a pair of chopsticks, make two big swirls in the batter (or create your own pattern, if you prefer). Bake at 340F/170C for 40 min..
- Since this cake is chocolate-based, you can't detect the smell of the okara at all! Once it's cooled, chill in the fridge and enjoy!.
Marble cake is one of my favorite cakes. It is a rich, moist and buttery cake with chocolate swirls. Every bite is chocolatey, sweet and decadent. It is great with a cup of coffee or tea and I enjoy it whenever I need a quick sweet bite. This is the easiest and the best marble cake recipe step by step, adapted.