Sweet bread roll recipe. Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start. Combine the ingredients for brioche with a burger bun recipe to make a deliciously sweet, soft, light dough. Combine milk, water, butter, and honey in a small microwave-safe bowl.
Dough can be made in mixer, bread maker or by hand. You can also top with poppy seeds or sesame seeds. Recipe by: JOCATLIN Make the soft bread rolls Line a baking tray with baking paper. You can have Sweet bread roll recipe using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet bread roll recipe
- Prepare 8 of White bread slices.
- It’s 1 Bowl of khoya.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar (mix in khoya).
- Prepare 2 of cardomom in sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of kewda water.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of Cardamom powder.
Take the dough out of the bowl and knock it back on your worktop (bash it to knock the air out). Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and form balls with each piece of dough. There's nothing better than a slice of freshly baked bread, especially when it has chocolate, jam, cinnamon, honey or dried fruits throughout. These buns are proof that hard work will be rewarded!
Sweet bread roll recipe step by step
- Take bread slices and cut the edges. Prepare all the bread like this..
- Prepare filling take a bowl and add khoya and sugar and mix well.
- Take the bread and dip in water and squeshing the water of bread with hand and fill the khoya mixture on bread. Prepare all the rolls like this..
- Just before frying the rolls, we prepare sugar syrup..
- Take a pan add sugar and water, cardamom.Mix well and bring it to a boil on medium flame..
- Now we need to cook it on medium flame until it becomes slightly thick it may takes 3-4 minutes. We are making just the simple syrup, no looking for any string consistency..
- Sugar Syrup is ready. Set it aside to slightly cool down..
- Heat oil in a vessel on medium flame.
- Deep fry the prepared bread roll into hot oil on mediom flame.. Stir and fry occasionally on low flame till it turns golden brown.
- Drain out the fried bread rolls on napkeen paper towel.
- Check the sugar syrup whether it cools down or not.After cooling add few drops of kewda water in sugar syrup for flavuring..
- Then drop those bread rolls to the syrup..
- Keep aside for 1-2 minutes. With this the bread rolls will soak the syrup and will turn sweet..
- 14. Garnish with Silver Work paper.
- Serve this delicious meetha bread rolls as a dessert and enjoy eating..
- Pl see the video on #safina kitchen #safinakitchen.
Tip the flour, yeast, sugar, salt and oil into a bowl. Make sure all the flour has been incorporated. Remove from the oven and immediately brush with melted butter. Make ahead and freezing instructions This classic white bread roll recipe shows just how easy bread baking can be, using just a few ingredients and a little bit of kneading to achieve soft, fluffy rolls that are perfect for burgers and sandwiches or alongside hearty soups and stews. In a large bowl, stir together the flour and salt.