Ebony ' s Country fried chicken. Here is how you cook that. Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce and pepper cover chicken the day before and put in the refrigerator. Season flour with paprika,garlic powder,salt and pepper.
Place chicken in hot oil and fry until golden brown. Fry dark meats together and white meats together. Cooking time will vary based on the size of the chicken and method used. You can have Ebony ' s Country fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ebony ' s Country fried chicken
- It’s 6 of chicken wings (whatever pieces you like).
- It’s 2 cup of flour depending on how much chicken you're cooking 1 cup is good.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of canola oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
Country Fried Chicken is a brand in the Livly Foodcourt family prepared in the community kitchen closest to your location… Our community kitchens are designed by chefs, for chefs, with a single purpose in mind. To cook delicious, affordable food for delivery, without an actual restaurant attached. FRY THE CHICKEN: Add the oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring this delicious Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Chicken recipe into your home today.
Ebony ' s Country fried chicken instructions
- Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce and pepper cover chicken the day before and put in the refrigerator. If you don't have time refrigerate at least 2 hour's.
- Preheat oven 350. Season flour with paprika,garlic powder,salt and pepper. Heat skillet. Shake or dip chicken in flour mixture make sure it's covered then place in hot oil (carefully) turn chicken after 4 to 5 minutes. You can use an egg wash and repeat above for thicker crust. (I only did a couple). Cook for 10mins to15mins then remove and place in over for 10mins..
- Place on paper towels to drain oil and eat. Enjoy!!.
Add the gravy and you've got the perfect meal.. A large pinch of black pepper. The fried chicken itself comes in boneless, bite-sized pieces that feature a jet-black exterior. This was achieved through a combination of bamboo charcoal, squid ink, and black pepper. Uncover pot (chicken will be golden on sides and bottom but unset and gray on top) and carefully flip chicken.