Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe). We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth and well combined. Pour the pumpkin mixture into your greased baking dish.
For healthier, wholesome vegan and gluten free pumpkin dessert, you can try my. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Sprinkle cake mix, and chopped pecans if using, evenly over the top pumpkin mixture. You can have Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe)
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix).
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 box of spice cake mix.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter (melted).
- You need of whipped cream for topping (optional).
Now get out a medium bowl and whisk together your pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, half and half, and brown sugar so this pumpkin mixture becomes smooth. Spray your dish with cooking spray so there's an easier cleanup once you're done. Place all ingredients in large bowl. Mix all filling ingredients together until well incorporated with hand mixer.
Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth and well combined..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into your greased baking dish..
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over top..
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix..
- Bake for 55-60 minutes..
- Let cool on the counter for at least an hour and then cover and place in the fridge. Slice and serve with whipped cream..
- Notes- In my opinion, this recipe is best served once it as has chilled for a bit. The pumpkin pie mixture develops a beautiful firm texture, and the cake mix becomes crumbly and crispy. It's also fantastic served with vanilla ice cream!.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or using a large bowl and a handheld mixer, combine the pumpkin pie mix, eggs, evaporated milk, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat until well combined. How To Make Pumpkin Dump Cake First, grab your bowl and mix your pumpkin, pumpkin seasoning, sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla. Using only three ingredients; spice cake mix, eggs and pumpkin puree, this Pumpkin Dump Cake could not be easier! Using a mixer, combine the three ingredients and mix on medium speed until blended.