Chocolate chip muffin. Rub in the butter untill the mixture is like breadcrumbs. These muffins have more chocolate in them than you can shake a stick at. The dark chocolate muffin base is flavoured with milk and white chocolate chunks.
Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl, then stir in the chocolate chips and sugar. Add the beaten eggs, yogurt and butter, and stir to combine. Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool. You can cook Chocolate chip muffin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip muffin
- You need 150 g of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- You need 350 g of flour.
- You need 250 of milk.
- Prepare 1 pack of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Baking soda.
For the icing, add the pomegranate juice to the icing sugar and mix together to form a thick paste. Pour all the liquid ingredients into a measuring. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda. In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter.
Chocolate chip muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Add all wet ingredients, melted butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract..
- Add all dry ingredients Flour, yeast, baking soda..
- Mix dry & wet ingredients..
- Separately add to a bowl a little flour toss chocolate chip cookies in it..
- Slowly add milk to mixture- should have a creamy texture..
- Pour in chocolate chips in batter and pour into muffin cups.
- Place tray in the oven for 30minutes or less depending on until fork slides out of batter clean..
Chocolate chip muffins are a fab bake for kids to try. They're easy, tasty, and compared to some bakes, relatively mess free. This chocolate chip muffin recipe also uses yoghurt which makes them super light and fluffy. Add the buttermilk, vegetable oil, and vanilla, and whisk until combined. Add the dry ingredients in thirds and fold in until just combined – do not overmix.