Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Low Prices on Summer Slow Cooker. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Brown meat on both sides in olive oil. Before you jump to Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash. Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? You can have Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- It’s of main dish.
- It’s 3 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of stock celery chopped.
- It’s 4 of carrots rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of green beans.
- It’s 3 lb of new potatos.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cindys spice rub (recipe at end).
Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being. Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, cindys summer slow cooker pot roast.
Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Set up a safe place outside.
- Turn Slow Cooker on high.
- Add all the rest of ingredients and put lid on and cook 6 hours or longer if you like everything softer..
- Rub meat on both sides with spice rub and flour.
- Brown meat on both sides in olive oil.
- Cindys spice rub!!!.
- Chili powder 4 Tablespoon.
- Paprika 6 Tablespoons.
- Granulated garlic 2 Tablespoon.
- Lemon pepper 2 Tablespoons.
- Tomato, chicken bullion 2 Tablespoon.
- Cumin 1 Tablespoon. mix together save leftovers in jar.
This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in. During the summer months I hate heating up the house with a roast that needs to bake all day long. Making quick and easy meals or Crock-Pot Meals for dinner is frequent.