Sweet sticky rice and mango. khao niaow ma muang 🍚 🥭. Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango (Khao Neeo Mamuang) Kim. Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango (Khao Neeo Mamuang) Naxxramas. Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango (Khao Neeo Mamuang) SunnyByrd.
The dessert is popular among the Thailand. March is the right season to try out this sensational dessert which will blow your minds with the great. The classic Thai dessert known as khao niaow ma muang (mango sticky rice) is heavenly and scrumptious. You can have Sweet sticky rice and mango. khao niaow ma muang 🍚 🥭 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet sticky rice and mango. khao niaow ma muang 🍚 🥭
- It’s 1 cup of Thai sticky rice.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- You need of Vanilla or coconut icecream (optional).
Famously served as street food in Thailand and at Thai restaurants throughout the world, the taste of this tropical rice pudding is irresistible—and it's easy to make at home. Thai Sweet Mango Sticky Rice Dessert (Khao Niaow Ma Muang) Heavenly is the only way to describe the classic Thai dessert Khao Niaow Ma Muang). It's the most famous of all Thai desserts, and so very scrumptious. Be sure to get the right rice for this dessert.
Sweet sticky rice and mango. khao niaow ma muang 🍚 🥭 instructions
- Rinse glutinous rice or sticky rice a few times and soak your rice in cold water for at least 2 hours.
- In the mean time heat up (low heat) small saucepan, pour coconut milk in the saucepan add sugar and stir until sugar dissolved on low heat..
- After 30 min rinse water off the rice. Lay a steamer with muslin cloth and add rice on top of the muslin cloth. Lid on, medium heat, leave it to cook for about 25 -35 min or until rice cooked.
- Transfer cooked sticky rice in a large bowl. Add some of the sweet coconut milk in half first. Stir well and add the rest in. Mix well.
- Chopped up some mango into big chunks size.
- Serve sweet sticky mango with Thai sticky rice and icecream.
Khao Niew in Thai means sticky rice and Ma Muang means mango. I love it so much that I even had it for breakfast several times when we went back to visit Bangkok Thailand. The sticky rice is soaked in sweet coconut syrup, topped with salted coconut sauce and served with sweet mangoes. And I love the sweet, sticky rice, called "Khao Niaow Moon" or "Khao Niao Mun" in Thai. Download this Sticky Rice With Mango Khao Niaow Ma Muang Thai Sweet photo now.